Easy to use, with only 2 buttons to operate
Safe, with alerts for expired strips or under dosing
Smart, reports up to 90 days of test results
Convenient testing, use strips in or out of the meter
97.8 x 46.8 x 19.1mm
Results in 5 seconds
500 test results
For expired strips
Benefits and Features
- Just two buttons are used to operate the meter, for intuitive handling.
- Large and easy-to-read display.
- In- or out-of-meter for simple and comfortable testing.
- Safety features include underdosing alerts, re-dose option in 10 seconds, and test strip expiration warnings
- The visual double-check lets you see your recent test result.
- The post-meal alert reminds you to test 2 hours after eating.
- Pre-meal and post-meal markers are available.
- 500 test results are stored in memory.
- See averages of all blood test results over 7, 14, 30, and 90 days.
- Fulfills 100 % of the accuracy requirements of DIN EN ISO 15197:2003.1
- Date and time are preset for faster setup.
- Changing the battery doesn’t mean losing the date and time settings.
- Transfer data from the meter to your PC using a USB cable. You will need an
Accu-Chek® diabetes management solution on the PC to analyze the data.
- 30 % smaller than previous Accu-Chek® Active meters with a 10 % bigger display.
How to use Accu-Chek® Active blood glucose meter: Testing your blood glucose is an essential part of managing diabetes. The Accu-Chek® Active blood glucose meter can help to make it convenient by giving you fast, hassle-free, and accurate results in 4 simple steps.
- Insert the glucose test strip
- Prick your finger with the lancet to draw out a blood drop.
- Carefully touch the blood drop onto the green field of the test strip.
- Read the blood glucose result